Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.125 Product Depth (in.): .25 Product Depth (in.): 17.5 Clear All Refinements
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2850-Watt/2138-Watt
- Volts: 240/208
- 15.375 in. x 18 in. x 4 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time 45 min
- Helps keep the temp you set for the oven.
- Weight of part is .1875
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Used on domestic ranges. Our line includes a variety of elements that have been discontinued by the OEM.
- Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- The outside sheath is made of high grade stainless steel
- Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven
This bake element provides heat to the oven. It replaces whirlpool models. Runs on 240 volts.
- Replaces whirlpool models
- Provides heat to oven
- Runs on 240 volts
- Weight of part is .71 lbs.
Diode uses two 1/4 in. female quick disconnect terminals. Great quality part with easy installation. Replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Quality part
- Average installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .0625
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing element