Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.125 Product Depth (in.): 2.875 Product Depth (in.): 9.57 Product Depth (in.): 1.891 Clear All Refinements
This electric range bowl has a narrow element slot. Its slot allows it to fit on vintage chamber ranges to modern ranges. Admiral Gaffers and Sattler, Gibson, Hardwick, Kelvinator, Magic Chef, Modern Maid, Norge, O'Keefe and Merritt, Roper (Kenmore), Sunray, Tappan, WasterKing, Welbilt, Whirlpool.
- Chrome finish
- Fit different ranges
- 8 in.
- Bottom hole
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30-minutes.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30-minutes
- Weight of part is 0.8 lbs.
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2400-Watt
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time 45 min
- Helps keep the temp you set for the oven.
- Weight of part is .1875