Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 2.125 Product Depth (in.): 2.875 Product Depth (in.): 1.484 Clear All Refinements
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Exact Replacement Parts Double Burner replaces GE WB16K10026
Item # 28-9659
The double burner assembly directs gas to the front and rear surface burners. The part replaces GE. Overall installation time is around 30 min.
- Replaces GE
- Color of part is silver
- Average installation time is 30 min
- Weight of part is .8 lbs.
Exact Replacement Parts 120-Volts 5 Amp Oven Thermostat
Item # 53-5189
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This thermostat replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time 45 min
- Helps keep the temp you set for the oven.
- Weight of part is .1875
Item # 97-4035
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat for superior surface cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with most major brands of oven units including Whirlpool / Maytag / Amana / Kenmore / GE / Frigidaire, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 in. or 8 in. and the heating elements are available the in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a spiral wound heating element with multiple turns with either a delta style or y style spider support assembly to provide support for your oven surface cookware
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2100-Watt