Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit. This heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including General Electric / Hotpoint / Roper / Sears / Kenmore, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 inch or 8 inch, and the heating elements are availablethe in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit. This item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- 3. Material feature and benefit The sheath material is Nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking Element Power Rating 240-Volt / 2585-Watt
Oven rack provides a stable surface for cookware inside the oven. This part replaces GE models. Also is a short and easy installation time.
- Replaces GE
- Provides sturdy spot for cookware inside the oven
- Good quality part
- Weight of part 1.81 lbs.
Whirlpool Oven Rack. Replaces Mfg. No. 3185641, 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. Chrome OVEN RACK 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. for WHIRLPOOL 3185641, Heavy Duty Chrome Oven Rack.
- Whirlpool replacement
- Chome Oven Rack
- 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. Oven Rack, Chrome
- National Brand Replacement
This oven rack provides a stable surface to put cook ware on inside the oven. Easy to install in the oven. This part replaces whirlpool.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Provides stable surface to put cook ware on
- Installation take minutes
- Weight of part 2 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This part will replace Brown Stove models. Make sure to shut the power off the the range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Brown Stove
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing