Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 16 Product Depth (in.): 1.437 Product Depth (in.): 16.5 Product Depth (in.): 64.5 All Typically In Stock Clear All Refinements
Chrome Oven Rack for GE/Hotpoint. 16-1/2 in. x 23 in. General Electric WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement for WB48K5019 / WB48T10095 GE Hotpoint, Kenmore, Oven Rack.
- GE oven Rack Replacement
- Fits Hot Point
- Chrome GE Replacement
- Chrome Oven Rack for GE
Oven rack provides a stable surface for cookware inside the oven. This part replaces GE models. Also is a short and easy installation time.
- Replaces GE
- Provides sturdy spot for cookware inside the oven
- Good quality part
- Weight of part 1.81 lbs.
Whirlpool Oven Rack. Replaces Mfg. No. 3185641, 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. Chrome OVEN RACK 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. for WHIRLPOOL 3185641, Heavy Duty Chrome Oven Rack.
- Whirlpool replacement
- Chome Oven Rack
- 16 in. x 21-7/8 in. Oven Rack, Chrome
- National Brand Replacement
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit; this heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including Electrolux / Frigidaire / Gibson / Kelvinator / Kenmore / Tappan / White-Westinghouse, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 0.260 in. or 0.315 in. and the heating elements are available with either quick connects or threaded terminals
- Parts included feature and benefit; this item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- Material feature and benefit; the sheath material is nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking element power rating 240-Volt / 2500-Watt
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Oven Door Gasket with Wire
- 62 in. L x 1 in. W; 3/8 in. flange
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Easy installation