Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): .2 Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Product Depth (in.): 18.25 Product Depth (in.): 7 Clear All Refinements
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This switch panel is a replacement part for ranges. It indicates some of the functions of the controls. Compatible with select GE Brand models.
- Genuine GE Part
- Grey in color
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement
This broil element will help heat your oven up to a broil. This part replaces GE models. High quality part.
- Replaces GE
- Helps the oven reach broil temperature
- Quality part
- Weight of part .75 lbs.