Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): .2 Product Depth (in.): 16.375 Product Depth (in.): 18.25 Product Depth (in.): .375 Clear All Refinements
Range anti-tip bracket. This bracket helps to secure the range and prevent it from tipping over. Steel construction. Used on GE models.
- Used on GE models
- Rear leg nests into bracket to prevent tipping
- Floor or wall mount
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are UL/CSA approved
- Watts: 3100/2330
- Volts: 240/208
- 16.75 in. x 13.25 in. x 2.5 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This broil element will help heat your oven up to a broil. This part replaces GE models. High quality part.
- Replaces GE
- Helps the oven reach broil temperature
- Quality part
- Weight of part .75 lbs.
This switch panel is a replacement part for ranges. It indicates some of the functions of the controls. Compatible with select GE Brand models.
- Genuine GE Part
- Grey in color
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement