Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Watts: 2700/1869
- Volts: 250/208
- 16 in. x 18 in. x 1.625 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
The surface burner provides heat to a certain area on the cook top. This part replaces whirlpool models. The part is also silver in color.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Silver in color
- Provides heat to the cook top area
- Weight of part is 1.03 lbs.
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing the part.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing the element
This surface element provides heat to the cooking area on top of the range. This part replaces GE. Installation time takes under a half hour.
- Replaces GE
- Average installation time is 25 min
- Quality part
- Item weight is .4375 lbs.