Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 7 Product Height (in.): .5 Product Height (in.): 17 Product Height (in.): 7.5 Clear All Refinements
CH30T10074 is a direct replacement for GE surface element WB30T10074. The outside diameter is 8 in. CH30T10074 is a 240 volt, 2600 watt element manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys.
- Direct replacement for hundreds of models
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Manufactured from high temperature stainless alloys
- Flat style terminals
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 8 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
- Easy to install no tools required
Diode uses two 1/4 in. female quick disconnect terminals. Great quality part with easy installation. Replaces GE models.
- Replaces GE
- Quality part
- Average installation time around 1 hour
- Weight of part is .0625
GE appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family. And, coming from one of the most trusted names in America, you know that this entire selection of appliances is as advanced as it is practical.
- Genuine GE replacement part
- Electric range burner drip bowl
- Fits 8 in. burner
- Chrome finish
This 6 in. Burner bowl is a replacement part for stove/range. It is used to collect any spills over the burner. Compatible with select GE brand models.
- Genuine GE part
- Easy to install
- Please check the compatibility with your previous part and appliance's model before ordering this replacement