Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 9.7 Product Depth (in.): 1.343 Product Depth (in.): 2.75 Clear All Refinements
Use this replacement heating element to bring your existing oven / range back to its full cooking potential. These elements are compatible with most if not all the major brands on the market today. The heating elements will provide consistent, long lasting, evenly distributed heat inside the oven cavity for superior cooking performance. The minimal electrical connections allows for easy removal and installation of the replacement element.
- Compatibility feature and benefit. This heating element is compatible with brands of oven units including General Electric / Hotpoint / Roper / Sears / Kenmore, the heating element is designed with typical diameters of either 6 inch or 8 inch, and the heating elements are availablethe in either plug in style or can be hard wired into most ranges on the market
- Parts included feature and benefit. This item is a bent to shape bake or broil heating element with either weld on or crimp on support legs for oven bottom mount, support bars for oven top mount in the case of broil elements, and mounting brackets for the back of the oven cavity
- 3. Material feature and benefit The sheath material is Nickel based alloy stainless steel providing a superior look with durability
- Cooking Element Power Rating 240-Volt / 2585-Watt
To ensure a safe range installation that meets electrical requirements, a new UL-approved 40 Amp power cord should be used. Includes one 3-wire, 40 Amp, 4 ft. UL-approved range power cord. The heavy duty insulation prevents kinking and cracking for long-lasting durability. The cord is stringently tested for household safety.
- 4 ft. range cord
- 40 Amp
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- Narrow Element Slot
- 1-3/4 in. I.D. Bottom Hole
- Trade Size: 8 in.
- O.D: 9-5/8 in.
Oven control thermostat turns the heat on and off to maintain the oven temperature you set. This part also replaces GE models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time around 45 min
- Helps keep the temp you set in the oven
- Weight of part .21 lbs.
Replacement Bake and Broil Elements are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Manufactured on the same production lines as the OEM parts. The outside sheath is made of Incoloy a very high temperature nickel stainless alloy. Sealed with a high temp liquid silicone compound straight out of the annealing oven.
- 16.5 in. x 13.5 in. x 2.75 in.
- Prevents any moisture in the element
This thermostat control turns the heat on and off in order to keep that temperature that you set. This part replaces Whirlpool. Overall a great quality part for the oven.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Helps hold temp in oven
- Quality part
- Weight of part is .3125 lbs.
This light bulb lens covers the interior light bulb in a range/oven. Simply slide off the wire bracket to remove the existing light bulb lens. Disconnect power to your appliance before this repair.
- Genuine GE Replacement Part
- No tools required
- Glass construction
- Limited 1-year warranty