Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Depth (in.): 9.7 Product Depth (in.): 8.5 Product Depth (in.): 19.1 Product Depth (in.): 7 Clear All Refinements
Your entire range. Clean drip pans improve cooking efficiency. Use this pan to give Your kitchen a uniform appearance.
- Narrow element slot
- 1-3/4 in. I.D. bottom hole
- Trade size: 8 in.
- O.D. 9-5/8 in.
Reduce the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils with this 6 in. Sensi temp technology range coil. Compliant with UL 858 safety standard. Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance.
- Reduces the potential for surface cooking fires by preventing cookware from reaching the ignition temperature of common cooking oils
- Developed to comply with UL 858 safety standard
- Same performance as a traditional coil element with enhanced safety performance
- Easy to install no tools required
- Can replace existing coils; interchangeable
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Whirlpool models. Make sure to power off range before installing.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Whirlpool
- Installation time 35 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing part
The GE Genuine Range Anti-tip Bracket is designed to safely secure select GE ranges to the floor. The anti-tip bracket provides extra protection when excess force is applied to an open oven door. All mounting hardware is included.
- Metal anti-tip bracket provides a safe installation for GE ranges
- Anti-tip bracket provides protection when excess force or weight is applied to an open oven door
- Safely secures leg of range to the floor to prevent range from tipping over
- GE genuine part
- Includes metal bracket, 2 screws and installation instructions
- Fits the following models
- GE Artistry: AGBS45DEF
- GE Cafe: C2S980SEM, C2S985SET, CGS975SED, CGS985SET and CGS990SET
- GE (Electric): JB450DF,JB450RF,JBS03M,JBS07M,JBS07SP,JBS10DF,JBS10GF,JBS27DF,JBS27DIF,JBS27DIM,JBS27RF,JBS27RIF,JBS27SIM,JBS45DF
- GE Profile: P2B918DEM,P2B918SEM,P2B930DET,P2B930SET,P2B940DEF,P2B940DEH,P2B940SEF,P2B940SEH,P2S920SEF,PGB900DET,PGB900SET,PGB910DET,PGB910SET,PGB915SET,PGB920DEF,PGB920SEF,PGB930DET,PGB930SET,PGB935SET,PGB940DEF,PGB940SEF,PGB940SEH,PGB945SEF,PGB950DEF,PGB950SEF,PGB980SET,PGB995DET,PGB995SET,PGS920SEF,PGS950EEF,PGS950SEF
- Hotpoint: RB525DH,RB525DP,RB526DH,RB540SP,RB720DH,RGB508PEF,RGB508PET,RGB518PCD,RGB518PCH,RGB525DED,RGB525DEH,RGB526DEH,RGB526DET,RGB530DEH,RGB530DET,RGB745DEP,RGB746DEP,RGB780DEH,RGB780REH,RGB790DER,RGB790DET
Bake element is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat for baking. This bake element will replace Electrolux models. Make sure to power off the range before installing the part.
- Good quality part
- Replaces Electrolux
- Installation time 40 min
- Make sure to wear work gloves while installing the element