Cooktop, Oven & Range Repair Parts
You selected:Product Height (in.): 1.75 Price:$60.00-$70.00 Price:$100.00-$200.00 Price:$30.00-$35.00 Clear All Refinements
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This switch replaces whirlpool models. Installation time is around 45 min.
- Replaces whirlpool
- Installation time 45 min
- Turns the surface element on and off
- Weight of part is .1875 lbs.
Surface element control switch turns the surface element on and off and controls how much heat the element produces. This part replaces GE models. Installation time is 40 min.
- Replaces GE
- Installation time 40 min
- White in color
- Weight of part .1875 lbs.
The Robert Shaw 5500 Series Infinite Switch is a rotary switch which controls the power dissipated by a heating element. It is used on electric ranges, hot plates, warming drawers and zones, barbecue grills, space heaters, and quartz heaters. There are many other applications which call for proportionate control of a resistive load.
- Small compact design
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- Variety of shaft lengths and configurations
- Screw mount or bushing mount
- Push-to-turn (PTT) or non-push-to-turn (non-PTT)