Optix acrylic sheet is a lightweight, impact resistant, transparent material that is a great replacement for glass in many applications. Its higher impact strength makes it a great glass replacement for applications such as garage door windows, storm windows, and other glazing needs. It lends itself to uses around the home such as hobby and craft projects, shelf lining, cabinet fronts, window boxes, and many other do-it-yourself projects.
- Lightweight acrylic material is stronger than glass
- Better insulating properties than standard glass
- Easy to cut into nearly any shape
- Crystal clear
Air Valve (non-vacuum)
- Float-type vent
- For ordinary one-pipe system that doesn't require proportional venting
- Single non-adjustable port
- 1/8" NPT angle connection
- Max. operating pressure 6 psig.
- Max. pressure 10 psig.